Pores are small openings on the surface of the skin. Pores function is the removal of perspiration and other toxins located under the skin. They are almost impossible to be seen with the naked eye but may grow in size as we get older. Enlarged pores look really unpleasant and can ruin your appearance, for this reason, we introduce these natural remedies which will help closing Pores in Your Face.
Below are 3-step methods for 3 days and will improve the look of your skin!
# Step 1: Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Toner
- • 3–4 drops lemon essential oil.
- 1/4 cup witch hazel extract.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar.
Combine all ingredients in a small glass bottle or spray bottle, shake well to blend all ingredients, then store it in a refrigerator.
How to Use:
- Wash your face with simple soap
- Spray this water all over your face and let it dry.
- Apply a moisturizer with coconut oil.
Why use an apple cider vinegar facial toner to deal with Large Pores?
Raw apple cider vinegar is simply the by-product of the fermentation of apples. Apples are loaded with potassium, pectin, malic acid, and calcium, and fermentation fortifies it with even more beneficial acids and enzymes, which will help you dealing with pores in your skin.
# Step 2: Egg White Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed
How to Use:
- Beat an egg white until it is stiff when it will appear white and foamy, and mix in 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Wash face with warm water.
- Apply the paste on your face using a clean facial brush or cotton pad.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off.
You can apply this mask up to three times per week. If you experienced any stinging after applying a mask containing lemon juice should remove the mask immediately.
Why It Works:
Yes, it does sound weird, but Egg white is rich in protein and albumin that have skin toning properties and promote wrinkle-free skin. It’s especially good for oily skin as it helps to minimize and shrinking large pores and hair follicles that secrete too much sebum.
# Step 3: Aloe Vera Gel Overnight Moisturizer
- Organic Aloe Vera gel.
Aloe Vera is one of the leading therapies for skin problems. is a genus that contains more than 400 species of flowering succulent plants, it reduces skin irritation, penetrates the depths of the skin and increases the energy that produces and regenerate facial and body cells.
It’s Especially useful for people with oily skin, as it works on cleaning and moisturizing it, and of course, Makes Pores Smaller.
How to Use:
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on your face with massage movements for several minutes.
- leave it on overnight.
- wash your face with cold water.
- Dry it.
You can keep using this treatment every day until pores get smaller