The body needs to be cleansed form time to time, in fact nowadays due to the excessive presence of numerous toxins it may need more frequently a detox treatment. In this way you will enhance the work of various bodily functions and at the same time efficiently cleanse the body from the buildup waste and toxins.
There are many detox treatments, but in this article we suggest the soup detox which will boost the function of the liver, kidneys, gut, lymphatic system, skin, enhance the immune system, and aid body’s digestion.
This is a healthy and tasty soup cleanse which will provide your body with all these advantages.
Here are the ingredients that you need to use:
- Prepare a miso, bone, or vegetable broth.
- Include proteins such as beans, lentils, and nuts.
- Put in it fibrous vegetables like leeks, onions, carrots, kale, spinach, zucchini, and so on.
- Then include starchy veggies like potatoes, acorn squash, beets, parsnips, and so on.
- Spice the soup with spices like ginger, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, and cumin.
- For better effect and taste you can include avocado, ghee, coconut, or olive oil.
Consumption: Eat 5-6 bowls of soup on daily basis, and drink plenty of water.
Follow reading and find out three amazingly delicious soup recipes:
Red Lentil Soup
- -1/2 c red lentils, rinsed
- -2 chopped sweet potatoes
- -1 chopped apple
- -1 chopped onion
- -2 chopped carrots
- -1-inch ginger root, minced
- -Half a teaspoon of ground cumin
- -Half a teaspoon of paprika
- -¼ c coconut oil, olive oil, or ghee
- -4 1/2 c bone or vegetable broth
- -Half a teaspoon of chili powder
- -A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- -Coconut cream (if you prefer)
Carrot and Ginger Soup
- -2 lbs chopped carrots
- -3 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- -2 chopped onions
- -3 chopped garlic cloves
- -1 c coconut milk
- -6 c bone or vegetable broth
- -2 tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
- -2 tbsp. collagen (if you prefer)
- -A pinch of sea salt, and black pepper
Broccoli Detox Soup
- -5 c broccoli florets
- -3 chopped celery stalks
- -1 c kale or spinach
- -1 chopped onion
- -2 carrots (peeled and chopped)
- -2 c vegetable or bone broth
- -½ lemon (juiced)
- -2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- -Half a teaspoon of sea salt