A lot of people agree on the fact that the bathroom should be one of the cleanest places in the house.
Read this post if you want to find the easiest way to keep the bathroom constantly clean. First thing you should do is ask every person who brushes their teeth to wash the sink afterwards.
If you live with your partner and children, or with roommates, you should ask them to take part in cleaning the bathroom. Everyone should have a separate towel and take care of them.
What is in the bathroom cleaning products?
Almost all commercial products for cleaning contain many toxic chemicals, which are especially bad if you have children.
The chlorine in the bleach can release toxic gases when it reacts with the acids. It can damage the skin or some material when it makes a contact.
Also, these products contain up to 50% hydrochloric acid. When you inhale this acid you can irritate your respiratory tract and damage the kidneys.
A lot of products have strong smells which can cause some allergic reactions, lung irritations, or headaches. So, our recommendation is to use cleaning products which are natural.
Here is the best toilet cleaner:Ingredients:
- ½ cup corn starch
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup baking soda
- 25 drops essential oil (your choice)
- Spray bottle
- Big Ziploc baggie
- Gallon-size zip-top bag
1. Put all the ingredients (except the essential oil) in the bag and shake well.
2. Open the bag and add few spritzes of water.
3. Seal the bag tight and knead. Do this for couple of times.
4. You may need to release the air from the bag if it puffs too much. This is a completely normal reaction from the baking soda. The mixture should look like a dough.
5. Now, you should add the essential oil and knead everything again.
6. Then, take the mixture and put it into molds and let it dry for few days.
7. After that, take the mixture out of the molds and let it dry for two more days.
You should keep these bombs in a container which will be tightly sealed before you use them. When you want to clean the toilet, you should just drop a ‘’bomb’’ inside the toiled and it will dissolve. Take the scrubby brush and remove everything from the toilet. Then, flush the toilet, and you are done with the cleaning!